Monday, January 01, 2007

Resolutions...

I don't normally make new year's resolutions, but seeing as it has been a while since my last post, I feel it necessary to explain what has been going on in my life that has rendered the Grey Area void of its usual content. In the last three weeks, my life has upended itself into a model of disarray that has left me with little motivation to blog about current events, or any other topic relevant to the content of these 215 posts.

The romantic relationship in my life has ended, leaving me in what can only be said as an awkward living situation. As a result, work is not the only point of stress in my life. The result is a lack of motivation to post about anything.

I don't want to make resolutions since we all know that no one keeps their new year's resolutions. Instead, I offer myself a life goal, to which this blog will benefit. With the new year, I am hoping for a new direction in life, a better job, better health, a dedicated server for this website (or at the very least a new domain), meet some new people, and some new intellectually stimulating experiences. This is my goal for this year and years to come. Hopefully, those of you who read these words will bear with me during the times to come, and hopefully what the Grey Area will evolve to become in the future.

No comments: