Sunday, April 30, 2006

We interrupt this Program...

So I had a plethora of links I was going to unload in this post about current developments in the political realm regarding the internet and our liberty interests. Unfortunately, the guys over at PublicKnowledge decided to hijack this thread by creating a video I think everyone should see. Just let the video load below and you will see what I mean.



Just a note...Anyone who has tried to visit PublicKnowledge probably knows that their site is loading very slowly, or not at all. I can't figure out if this is because they are getting too much web traffic after being posted on Digg, or because they have become victims of exactly what the video speaks against. If it's the latter, they have just become the prime example for why Net Neutrality is so important.

No comments: