Thursday, January 19, 2006

Hello Big Brother

Ok, first, I want to apologize to my readers for my lack of posts in the last week. Unfortunately, my primary laptop fell victim to a massive hardware crash. Needless to say its going back to its maker to get the same part replaced that they replaced last time it crashed. Hopefully I will be back up and running full steam in about a week or two. Besides that, when my internet isn't slower than dial up, I will update what I can. Also, more pictures and possibly some movies will be coming to this site. I have a camera phone now, and in my evil form of benevolence, I get to post all kinds of pictures, like from my commute, work, and school.

Second, The Forum hit the news stands yesterday, and with it the most recent installment of the "Grey Area" in print. The title link goes to my column for the month of January. The article presents my legal analysis on the constitutionality of the President's domestic spying program. Let me know what you think.

No comments: